Responsible to: Kitchen Director
• promote the C.A.M.P. Wakeshma community
• assist in preparation of meals
• assist in inventory of food and kitchen supplies
• maintain a clean kitchen and storage units
• check and record cooler temperature
• help unload goods from food truck
• prepare late night baskets
• follow kitchen guidelines
• work with families to meet special dietary needs of campers – talk with them at check-in/check-out to ensure the camp has adequate information and the families are comfortable
• orientate dishwashers each week – remind them of responsibilities and procedures of the dishroom
• inform kitchen director or camp director of any problems relating to the kitchen/dishroom/lodge/etc.
• perform other duties as determined by the Executive Camp Director
Leave time: Kitchen assistants will get the evening of the cook-out off from dinner until taps.