Welcome to the 2023 camping season!
Parents/Guardians of Wakeshma Campers,
We are very excited to have 100% camper capacity filled this summer! In order to prevent any confusion surrounding COVID 19, I would like to answer as many questions about camp operations this summer as possible.
Our 2022 Executive Director, Liz Loy, and the board of directors have worked protocols and procedures that will keep everyone as safe as possible. These procedures and protocols are developed with the help of the CDC, local health department, the American Camp Association(ACA), and the Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).
Please explore the following topics to learn more about how we will be operating this summer to ensure camper and staff safety:
- General Information (for all Families Staff and Visitors)
- Pre-Camp Arrival Testing/Screening Protocols
- Check-In/Screening Protocols
- Residential/Dining/Overnight Operations Protocols
- Check-Out Protocols
- Containment Plan (for suspected and confirmed cases)